Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's been awhile!

I know, I haven't posted in awhile, blame it on Facebook. I joined not to long ago. My friends and family kept trying to get me to join and I put it off because it was one more thing I would have to do. Well, to those of you who know, one word, ADDICTING! So, I will try to be a little better.

I am waiting for next publication in Scrapbook Trends Magazine. It should be in the mail any day now. I will let you all know when it comes. I won't be able to post the layout for a few months. The magazine has to be out that long. I am still anxiously waiting for a DT position. I know it will happen, I just have to be patient. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

Hi Guiseppa! It's Xazmin. I was thinking about you guys and wondering how you were, so thought I'd search around and see if you had a blog...voila! You do!

I only started blogging in January and am having so much fun! I actually recently got a blog tag where I had to post a picture from a high school dance...it was a pic with Sam, and that's what made me start wondering what you all were up to...how are you guys?

My kids still talk about your kids, and wonder how they're doing.

You scrapbook layouts are beautiful, and I will be keeping up...I love some inspiration for if I ever find time to scrapbook again!

I hope you all are well!