Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ups and downs.

Well, first to the good news. I got an email last Thursday from Scrapbooking.com Magazine and they asked for one of my layouts for publication. I am pretty excited. It is a good way get my name out there and have the appropriate people see my work. So, that layout will be coming out in May or June (I am not quite sure). With some good sometimes comes disappointments. I received my May 2009 issue of Scrapbook Trends Magazine in the mail on Saturday. I was suppose to be in the "Showcase " section of the magazine. I flipped through it anxiously and NO LAYOUT! So, I have emailed them to find out what happened. I am sure there is an explanation as to why it was not in there. I just hope that someone would be kind enough to let me know what that is. This was going to be my 2nd publication with them, so I was so excited. I have feeling this happens frequently in the scrapbooking world and I may have to get used to it. So, as soon as I know, I will let everyone else know as well.

No comments: