Monday, June 1, 2009

My Publication

Scrapbooking.com Magazine has their June ezine issue it out. I have a layout in it, so check it out! http://scrapbooking.com/article/73293

Also, Butterfly Crafts has released their first challenge of the month:

Create a lay-out about a past or present celebrity crush. Whether you lust after McDreamy or were in love with 'New Kids on the Block' when you were a teenager.

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, http://butterflycrafts.forumotion.net/gallery/index.htm leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th June to be in with a chance of becoming our July guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a gorgeous ribbon Kit from our June Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the publication and I will have to try to play along with the challenge!!! This sounds fun!!!! Have a great day!!!

Frances said...

Congrats on the publication...I saw it...of course it is in the magazine! It's fabulous!

Xazmin said...

Ha! I'm in love with New Kids On The Block NOW! I'm going to their concert in Vegas in July!

I love how your layout turned out...you're so talented!