Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Butterfly Crafts Challenge 16! Ahh! It's out!


Well, here it is! My layout for the challenge! Don't think I am too weird. Go ahead! I dare you! I want to see some of your quirks and idiosyncrasies!

Journaling:

Ok, so here is the truth, some corky things about me. Some things I keep to myself, some things people already know. I usually keep a chocolate stash somewhere in my scrapbook reoom, I rotate my underware so that it gets worn evenly, I love Diet Pepsi (no secret there), I can't stand finger prints on my stainless steel refrigerator, my feet have to be clean when I get into bed, I spray my dog with cologne spray if he starts to stink, oh yeah, I am truly a brown head, not red head. So, the secrets are out. Some say it is obsessive compulsive, but these are just some of the things that make me, me!

This challenge is about scrapping your quirks and idiosyncrasies . Things that you do that make you special, maybe a pet peeve or a funny habit. Maybe it's weird maybe it's normal...it's up to you!

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th July to be in with a chance of becoming our August guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a gorgeous ribbon Kit from our July Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx

Blog Link - http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/challenge-16.html

No comments: