Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Butterfly Crafts Challenge 17


Well, it's true and for anyone that knows me, they know just how much I love Diet Pepsi. After loosing 43 pounds, I have cut back a lot. I believe it helped me to loose weight. Oh, I do love a Diet Pepsi now and again, but I have to be careful. So, here is my layout, dedicated to the one I love, Diet Pepsi! Join in the challenge yourself.

It's time for challenge 17, so here is the challenge:

For the next challenge we want you to create a LO about a favourite food or drink. We want to know what you can't resist, whether it be home cooked, a favourite restaurant or snack - what is yummy to you....

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th August to be in with a chance of becoming our September guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous ribbon Kit from our August Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

43 lbs...that's awesome! I'm being such a health slacker lately.

If I did a favorite drink LO, it would definitely be Dr. Pepper!!!

I love your work!