Sunday, August 16, 2009

Challenge 18


Here is the whole layout for Challenge 18 at Butterfly Crafts. It was to scrap your best friend. Well, I do have to say that my Hubby Sam is my best friend! Come on join in the fun!

It's time for challenge 18, thanks to Vicki for coming up with this great challenge:


The next challenge is all about your best friend(s). What makes them special, how did you meet, what things do you do together? Show off your awesome bff(s) to the scrappy world!!

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th August to be in with a chance of becoming our September guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous ribbon Kit from our August Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I just love you LO....You work never ceases to amaze me!!! Wishing you a great week!!!! :)