Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Challenge 20 @ Butterfly Crafts!


It's here! Time for challenge 20 and here is how you can play along!

For the next challenge we'd like you to do a layout about a summer family tradition. Could be something you do every year, something you just started this year or something you did when you were a kid and miss.

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 5th October (you have a little extra time this month as I will be on vacation) to be in with a chance of becoming our October guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a $30USD Gift Certificate from our September Sponsor Scrapmuse - A big thank you to Melissa for sponsoring us this month xx

Here is what I came up with! Enjoy and have fun!

1 comment:

Xazmin said...

You do such gorgeous work. Do these take you FOREVER? I haven't scrapbooked for a long time...but my pages always took me so long to finish!

I'll just enjoy yours and be jealous for now!