Thursday, October 15, 2009

Butterfly Crafts Challenge 21!


It's live! Here is my layout! The challenge was to scrap a defining moment in your life. Come play along!

My journaling reads:
I knew in that moment as I held you and watched you take your last breath of life, I knew that I needed to live my life in such a way that I would be worthy to see you again in the next life

Hi Everyone,
It's time for Challenge 21, this is the first challenge for our new 15th of the month DT and big thank you to Guiseppa for coming up with this challenge:

We all have a time in our life when we have had a moment that changed our life for the good or the bad. I want you to scrap that defining moment, a moment that changed your life. It could be the birth of a baby, when you met your significant other or a career change. Tell us about it. Help us to learn a little more about you!
Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 31st October to be in with a chance of becoming our November Guest designer and winning our October RAK.

1 comment:

Vel said...

What a beautiful lo for such a moment. {{hugs}}