Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrapcapture at Let's Capture Our Memories!


ScrapCapture!!!

Wondering what the ScrapCapture is... well... MelissaMann1981 has been kind enough to let us use a layout of hers that I KNOW many of you love for this ScrapCapture! I will post the layout, everyone will do their "take" on the layout lifting whatever they choose, as much or as little .... once you have finished your layout, email it to me at rntmunn@nb.sympatico.ca

The Design Team is playing along... and on Friday, January 29 I will reveal your layouts!!! Its so much fun to see everyones take on the layout at one time..

who is playing!!??!?!

here is the layout we are ScrapCapturing!

Go on over to www.letscaptureourmemories.com to check it out!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

so funky and cool and eclectic - great LO :D

Sara said...

what a fun LO!!!!!
i'm definitely going to try and get it :)

sarabeth

Linda Beeson said...

I so love this! Great idea and your little squares are adorable.