Sunday, February 28, 2010

My last day

It has been such a fun experience working with Let's Capture Our Memories. Amy, Melissa, Jenn, Zoe and Tanya were such a riot to work with. I have made friends for life and gained some valuable experience that I would have not had if I hadn't been on their design team. Many of my creations are in the process of being published. I have learned new techniques and been inspired by all of the ladies there. Even though, I am not on the design team anymore, I have made it my scrappy home. There are so many wonderful ladies there that make this site a wonderful place for scrappy inspiration and friendship. Thank you Tanya and all of my new scrappy friends I have made there. I value the time I had on design team and your friendship. Good luck to the new design team and I look forward to more scrappy inspiration.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You did a fabulous job!

Nicole Nowosad said...

YOu did a great job Seppa and inspired all of us!