Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 2, 3 and 4 at Let's Capture Our Memories Scrap-ivor

Yes, I know, I didn't post week 2's layout. That is because I am using it for another project and I need to keep it from public view for a little while. Week two was all about the bling and animals and the girls came through with flying colors. Unfortunately, we had to vote off two of our scrappiest girls. So sad, but he game must go on, which brings me to week 3. We were to scrap one of the opposite team members and our team picked Natalie Roy. She is an amazing scrapper with a style all her own. Check her out here. http://littlemosquitoes.blogspot.com. Here is my take on Natalie Roy's style.



Now, for week 4. This week your challenge has TWO parts.....

1st part is ---- You must put your heads together with your tribe and come up with a QUOTE... this quote will be given to the other team to scrap with!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your quote must be to me no later than Monday, April 19th at 5pm.

2nd part -- your team will ALL be required to complete a layout using the quote from your opposing tribe.... this week you will have an extra day to complete your layouts... your layouts must be completed by Friday at midnight..

Have fun ladies!!!

So, pretty wild! I am curious to see what the opposite tribe has come up for us as far as the quote goes. These ladies are crazy, ya crazy and they call themselves Glua Glua. Hmmmm? I will keep you updated on what our quote will be and what we gave them when it is all decided. So, probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

This is so beautiful! I love the distressed paper - it's just so cool!