Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrapbookdeals4u DT

Oh yes, I have been asked to be on the Scrapbookdeals4u Design Team! I am so excited and really looking forward to this opportunity! The ladies over there are super sweet and it has been a fun place to be. I am thrilled to be creating and sharing my ideas! These are the ladies I will be working with.

Michelle Unruh
Taj White
Tanya Desmond
Guiseppa Gubler
Ly T Le
along with Misty, Kris and Jen who are already on the design team.

Check out this awesome place!
http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/

Sorry, my links are not working and I have to figure out why. Copy and paste the blog link and take a look!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Congrats Guiseppa! :)

Monique said...

Huge congrats!!! The kits look awesome!

mommyof5kidz said...

Congrats on making the team!!!