Monday, August 9, 2010
"Escape" Crop Addict August 2010 KIt
Gather your supplies: August 2010 Crop Addict Monthly Kit, August 2010 Crop Addict Monthly Kit Option, punches or die cutting machine for clouds, flowers and orange background (or handcut orange background). I also used pop dots for demension.
1. Use the sheet of green cardstock for your base.
2. Use the green patterned paper (Carolee's Creations) and matt it on top of the green cardstock. Leave a border (from the base cardstock).
3. Adhere your orange patterned paper (Bella Blvd.) on the light green patterned paper and stitch around it. Then matt your photo on top of the orange paper.
4. Add the Carolee's Creations travel boarder along the bottom of the picture. Pop it up with pop dots.
5. Using the rub ons in your kit, rub on and cut "Escape" on the orange (Bella Blvd.) paper. Adhere it above the travel boarder using pop dots.
6. Cut out and add your clouds, popping one of them up with pop dots. I used the Bella Blvd. word paper and blue Carolee's Creations paper for the clouds.
7. Cut out flowers using Bella Blvd. flower and plaid paper and also blue Carolee's Creations paper and orange cardstock. Arrange the flowers in a cluster adding the bottle cap lid from the kit, as a flower center and the Bella Blvd. cardstock sticker as a flower center too. I also popped theses flowers using pop dots. Then add Bella blvd. sticker and Making Memories metal accent to the flower cluster.
7. I then added the journaling using my computer to print it out. Then cut the sentences out and adhered them below the travel boarder.
Have fun with this one! It was one of my favorite layouts from this kit!
August 2010 Kit