Friday, August 6, 2010

Wowzers! Pebbles Inc.



Really, I think I need to pinch myself. Ouch! Okay, this is happening! I have been asked to be on the Pebbles Inc. Design Team.

I have loved Pebbles since they first opened on Main Street in Orem Utah. I have to say, they started it all for me. That is where my scrappy stash started to grow. Yes, I bought my first scrapbooking supplies from them. Now, they are huge with there own line called Pebbles Inc.

I am excited to play with all of the scrappy goodies I am going to get. There lines are super cute and make fantastic cards, layouts and projects. Here is a link to check out all of the other fabulous ladies on the team! Stay tuned for more Pebble news!

Pebbles Inc.
http://www.pebblesinc.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats to you - well deserved :D

scrappermimi said...

Big congrats on Pebbles, welcome to the team!

Greta Adams said...

BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!