Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Good to be Fancy!



I woke up this morning to an email....and yes, it was a good one! I still can't believe it myself. Fancy Pants wants me! I am thrilled at the opportunity to design for this amazing manufacturer and super excited to work with all of these talented ladies! Go check the post out on their blog to see the rest of the team....and it's good to be FANCY!

http://missfancypants.typepad.com/little_miss_fancy_pants/2010/10/announcing-the-fancy-pants-design-team.html

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats to you :D

Amy Peterman said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats Girlie - your time has finally come, eh? So good to see you getting some of the spot light.

Kim Watson said...

Big congrats to you on the Fancy Pants DT...it is going to be so much fun making new friends. I look forward designing along side you.
Happy Thursday!!
~Kim