Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting me some BLING baby!

Yep, the rumors are true! I have been asked to be on the Zva Creative Design Team! This is super fabulous and I am so excited. I am going to be getting my bling on! I can't wait to dive right in a play with these fun goodies! Check out the rest of the design team!

Lisa Johnson - US
Teri Anderson - US
Windy Robinson - US
Debbie Olsen - US
Jillian Cassity - US
Angelica Franssen - US
Nancy Doren - US
Guisepps Gubler - US
Tara Orr - Canada
Benedicte Raphalen - France
Carole Maurin - France
Ingrid Danvers - Netherlands
Jolanda Meurs - Netherlands
Julianne McKenna - Australia
Gail Lindner - Australia
Tanya Tahir - Australia
Tokomo Takahashi - Japan
Camilla Ekman - Sweden
Susan Lui - Singapore
Louise Collins - UK

Zva website
http://www.zvacreative.com/index.html

6 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Congrats, Guiseppa!! Looking forward to working with you, and getting to know you better.

Kris said...

Congratulations! You are really on a roll! :) They're lucky to have you.

Jamie Lane said...

You are on such a great roll! Another big congrats! :)

Sue said...

Congrats Guiseppa! Welcome to the Zva DT! Looking forward to working with you. :)

Melissa Wright said...

Congrats!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Congrats!! I am so happy to be on the team with you :)