Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Zva Projects!

Yay....can I just say how much I am enjoying working with Zva! Their products are so much fun to work with and my projects seem to come to life the minute I give them a Zva fix!

December 27th Zva will be having another fun blog hop with a chance to win some of their products. So, you want to get in on this one and go...right now and write it down in your calender!

So, here is a couple of projects I did this month. I will have another one ready for the blog hop too!









4 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

OMG! Seppa, this are just GORGEOUS!!! Wow!!! Amazing work. Yours always is. I just love all the layers of goodies! I love the journaling in that first one and can completely relate. I just haven't made to the point where you are now yet.

Jingle said...

These are both fantastic! That top layout is breathtaking! Gorgeous!

Arlene Camacho said...

OMG, these layouts are gorgeous!!! :swoon: I love all of that fabulous bling. LOL!!!! great job with it