Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHA Bound!

Yes...I am off! So, if you haven't heard from me in a few days....you know why. I am so excited! This is my first CHA trip and I know I am in for a treat! I promise to take lots of pictures and you better believe I will be posting them.

Here are some layouts I did for Fancy Pants using their new collections: To the Moon, It's the Little Things, Artist Edition and Beach Babe!



















Keep checking back on these blogs for more new product sneaks and giveaways!


Fancy Pants

Pebble Inc.

Samantha Walker

Also, Zva Creative is coming out with some new flowers...your gonna love these! They will be debuting them at CHA!

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Wonderful layouts, and that banner you created is absolutely fabulous! Love all the details!

Dara Lynn said...

Have a wonderful safe trip to CHA! Looooooveeee the banner ! The layouts are so colorful and bright! :)

Michelle said...

Have a great time!!! I can't wait to see your pics. I will have to live vicariously through you being I can't go. Great projects, as always!! :)

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Ooohhhh...you have been busy. Love the banner! Have a safe trip to CHA - you lucky, lucky girl! (I'm just a tad envious). Big hugs, Jules.

Sandy Ang said...

Fabulous projects. The banner is my favourite - all those details you've put in means so much eye candy on every panel!