Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Zva Blog Hop Winners announced and some Samantha Walker!

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE January Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Tara Orr

Guiseppa Gubler! You are here and the winner is.... Dara Lynn!

Dara Lynn said...
I just hit the follow button!!! I looove your layouts! They are so my style... I know you can teach me soooo much... how to use my bling and flowers by Zva... after hopping to 5 blogs so far.. I have put at the top of my "want" list

Nancy Doren

Tomoko Takahashi

Kim Hughes


One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

Dara Lynn please email me at samgubler@yahoo.com with your address so that I can get you your Zva goodies out to you asap!

Here is another project I did using fabulous Zva products and....what is this? Some Samantha Walker as well!






The Zva supplies I used are:
Pearls and Pearl Flourish (PEC-02CB-101) and (PE-02CB-131)
Blue 5/8 in. flowers (FBLK-03CB-122)
White 7/8 in. flower (FBLK-03CB-122)

Samantha Walker supplies I used are: Silhouette Files
butterfly_swoosh_C00429_19210
card_retro_floral_turquoise_C00783_19210

What is so fun about this card is the card itself is printed off my printer by using the "Print and Cut" feature off my Silhouette. Also this fun design on the card is going to be one her new line of fabric by Riley Blake Designs and her scrapbooking line from Creative Imaginations.

Check out more of Samantha Walker's fun products by clicking on the the following links:
Samantha's Blog

Samantha's Facebook Page

Samantha's Designs

Samantha's Silhouette Portfolio

3 comments:

Michelle said...

such a pretty card! Love the colors.. brightens my morning!!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Laurie Chilton said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. :)