Monday, January 17, 2011

Samantha Walker Sneaks and a winner of the Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop RAK from me!

You have got to see this new paper line from Samantha Walker! She is going to be debuting this at CHA and I can't wait to have it all to myself! This is her Blossom Line! Here you go!



Isn't this so yummy? Check more of Samantha Walker out here!

Ok, and now for the winner of a RAK from! Thanks to all of my followers who made such wonderful comments! You ladies are so sweet! So, drum roll please..... and the winner is....Sherri Thompson! This is what she said:

Sherri Thompson said...
Beautiful projects, Seppa! I love that you included a card project, too. I am more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker, so I love seeing cards made with kit contents! I am now a follower of your blog; thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks Sherri for your sweet, kind words! Please email me at samgubler@yahoo.com so that I can get you some goodies right away!

3 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Congrats to Sherri! That paper is so pretty!!

Hannie C said...

Congratulation Sherri!
Ya.. they look so fun to use, hopefully Martha has got them in her list of kit to come.

Sherri Thompson said...

Thank you! I emailed you. ;)