Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop!

Welcome to the next stop on the Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop!! If you have arrived here first, then please start in the beginning at the Scrapbook Daisies Home blog and do the hop in order...you will be glad you did! Scrapbook Daisies has the most amazing kits...full of beauties! Here is the kit that I worked with this month....

Crate Paper's Restoration








And here are the projects that I created!



















So, here is what I want you to do! Leave me a comment and tell me you became a follower on my blog for a scrappy RAK from me. I will draw a winner sometime on Monday the 17th, so check back on my blog!

Here is my Daisy....follow the directions below!

The Crown Daisy


Don't forget to comment and become a follower of all the blog posts in the hop this month. Then you have one last step: email Misty at mistyw@nctv.com with your list of daisies you found along the way, putting Scrapbook Daisies Hop in the Subject line. You will then be entered to win 1 of the great kits Scrapbook Daisies has to offer!
Here is a list of all of the participating blogs:

Martha
Kris
Ly

Taj

Michelle
Jenny

Seppa

Nicole

Tanya
Misty



Your next stop will be Nicole

In case you get lost, you can find a complete list of participating blogs here... Scrapbook Daisies Blog

Happy Hopping!!!

For your information!!!!
Did you know that Scrapbook Daisies hosts several fun challenges with chances to win Scrapbook Daisies KITS each and every month? We have sketch challenges, color challenges, lift challenges, journaling challenges, and use your stash challenges to choose from. You can complete as many of the challenges as you'd like to earn chances at being chosen as the monthly challenge winner! It's a great way to get several layouts completed while also earning chances at an amazing prize, each and every month! Visit the Scrapbook Daisies message board for all of the details. We'd LOVE to have you participate!

32 comments:

Sophia said...

Love your projects, gorgeous...

Jingle said...

These are all so awesome!!! I can't believe how many fabulous projects you have here! Gorgeous! Oh...and I was already a follower, of course!

Michelle said...

These are beautiful, Seppa!!! Just gorgeous!! Great job with the kit!!

pattyk said...

nice work -thanks for sharing-millierose651@aol.com

Vicki said...

Love all the details. Great layouts. Thanks for sharing.

Kris said...

Oh my, Seppa! As usual you have stunned us with such beautiful work! Your pretty details are so delightful and I especially love the way you used the ribbons :)

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful layout! I love the papers in all of these kits!!

jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

jdahman said...

OOoooh Seppa, your layouts make me so glad that I chose this kit this month!! I love the cards and your embellie clusters are perfect!

jennmom2000 said...

Love your pages lady! You do amazing work, seriously!

Julie said...

Beautiful layouts, love this kit...thanks for sharing your beautiful work

Taj White said...

Seppa those are really gorgeous. Love that card to pieces.

Life's Creative Adventures said...

I love your layouts, I really love how you added the ribbon to the first layout. Thanks for sharing

Sherri said...

Love your projects! Simply gorgeous!

Ly Thien Le said...

I always look forward to your reveals... this one totally rocks! I especially love the cluster you created on the first page... so detailed.

Lillian Child said...

Your passion for papercrafting definitely shows in these fabulous projects of yours! Great job!

Lillian Child said...

Forgot to mention that I am already a follower of your delightful blog!

Sharon said...

I love this kit and your pages are gorgeous! Thanks for the hop.

Jenny said...

Just beautiful!

jenni said...

You have done some amazing work!
Thanks for sharing!
jpshirley@ymail.com

Hannie C said...

Seppa, you seems to make beautiful pages effortlessly. Envy that...

A Mermaidz Tale said...

You definitely have talent girlie! Love all the flowers and the colors/elements in your design! Very nice! Thanks for sharing! (I am from the SB Daisie blog hop :)

Celeste B. said...

I love Restoration and you've done a great job with it.

anet said...

Great job with the kit! I am following.

Sherri Thompson said...

Beautifyl projectds, Seppa! I love that you included a card project, too. I am more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker, so I love seeing cards made with kit contents! I am now a follower of your blog; thanks for the giveaway!

Sarah Scrapper said...

Beautiful layouts!

Lb Scrapgirl said...

love these colors!

ruth said...

Cute stuff!

Kelly Massman said...

You have gorgeous style in everything you do!!! Love everything!!!! I'm following!

mommyof5kidz said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!

dallascowboysgirl131 said...

I am a follower. Your layouts are too cute.

Peskyscrapper said...

I am a new follower. OMG I love the vintage layouts, the flowera are the perfect touch. I love your layouts!

deedoodle said...

Love your layouts you did with the kit. You have some beautiful creations.