Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zva Projects for January and a blog hop!

I have had the best time creating these projects! These lovely layouts are off to CHA. So, if you are headed there check out booth #346 to see them in person! Plus, there are going to be two extra layouts there with new product! I am so excited for this new Zva product, but if you aren't going....you will have to wait (it is worth the wait, believe me)! So, here they are!






Zva Supplies Used:
Pear and Crystal Flourish (CR-04CA-113)
Flowers (FLBK-03CB-137), (FLBK-03CB-128), (FLBK-03CB-111) and (FLBK-03CB-109)






Zva Supplies Use:
Crystals (CR-04CA-136)
Flowers (FLBK-03CB-129), (FLBK-03CB-112) and (FLBK-03CB-109)

Now, Zva is doing another blog hop on January 24th! You will definitely want to check this out because it is going to be loaded with Zva inspiration! Plus, you will have the chance to win some Zva goodies! I will also have another layout for you to see. My assignment for the blog hop this month is pink! Love it...and so will you! I hope to see you hopin' on Monday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

These are just beautiful!!! You always have such extraordinary pages!!! I love the denim and the woodgrain piece on Bradon's page. Such a great boy's page, Seppa. The one of your sweet baby is just so very precious. I really truly am so very sorry for your loss. <3

Jingle said...

These are both truly gorgeous layouts! You have such a way with embellishments!

jacque4u2c said...

I have like drool running down my face and I think I am going to short out my computer - because my mouth is hanging so wide open for the beauty of these layouts!!! Just so stunning!!!! Can't wait to see more!

Zeffy said...

I love the denim elements on this page!