Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hope you all aren't geting tired of my CHA pics...but there is more!

Thanks to this lovely lady, Martha Galvez and her family, I was able to come to CHA. Not only did Martha let me stay at her house, but she gave me a badge and drove me around. Thanks Martha for all you have done for me. Martha is the owner of Scrapbook Daisies kit club and also Scrapbook Daisies the brick and mortar store! She even lets me design for her kit club! If you haven't had the chance to get to know Martha...do! Wonderful women! Check out Scrapbook Daisies here.



Now, to all of the other wonderful Daisies I get to associate with!

Martha, Tony (Martha's husband) and me! Can I just say that Martha is one lucky women to have Tony as her husband. This man helps take care of Scrapbook Daisies while Martha works. If you stop by the store chances are you will meet Tony. Not only is he learning how to run a scrapbook store but this man is also learning how to make cards, learning all of the techniques of using mists and inks and more! Who doesn't love a man who can scrap?


Nicole and Me! This girl welcomed me with open arms...it was like we had known each other forever. We were meant to be friends! I just love her!


Ly the Lytle Scrapper! Ly picked me up and dropped me off at the airport! What a sweetie she is and an amazing scrapper. This girl has a lot going on for her. I am just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her break out...it is bound to happen any day! Thanks Ly for making me feel welcome and helping our friendship to become even closer!



Jen and Karen! Jen was the first Scrapbook Daisie I met! She has ties to my home, Utah. We both have season tickets to the BYU football games, so we get to see each other more than I get to see the other girls! Jen has been so sweet to me from day one. The first Daisie I got to meet and become close to! Thanks Jen for welcoming me into the Daisie fold! Now, Karen...what a hoot this girl is! I didn't know her at all when I got to CHA, but what a treat! She was always making me laugh and when it came time to dance at the Winter Event at CHA...this girl was out there shaking her thang with me! Glad I got to meet you Karen!




Joe and Mary Ann!
I met Mary Ann on Scrapbook Daisies awhile ago, but I had no idea I was going to see her at CHA! When I finally realized that the girl who everyone stopped to talk to was Mary Ann, I squealed for joy and ran and gave her a hug. Mary Ann designs for the brick and mortar store and she is one talented lady; always so kind and sweet! I met Joe at CHA and it is so fun to see a man so excited about scrapbooking (he really love the Prima booth, but who doesn't). I hope to get to know him more!


Thanks to all of my Daisie friends who welcomed me with open arms! This was so fun..love ya all!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh these are such great photos, Seppa!!! Lucky girl to get to hang out with all of them!!! I really am glad to be a part of Martha's kit club!!! It is a great place!!!

Suzanne said...

Fabulous photos! It looks like you had a great time! It was nice to meet you! I hope you have a great week!!!