Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a busy day for me!

So, this morning I woke to find that the cute DT member Jennifer Yates lifted my layout "We Love Yellowstone." It is on the Pebbles Blog! Thanks sweetie....I am flattered! Go check out all of the DT lifts so far this week! Here is my layout and Jennifer's lift!





Also, I am on the Fancy Pants Blog today featuring our cards from the "It's the Little Things" collection! Here is a sneak. Got to the Fancy Pants Blog to see the whole project and also see what DT member Pamela Young created!

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I love you "patchwork" squares in your layouts. Very cute! Also, I am totally loving the "little birdie told me"....I am going to check it out now! TFS!!!

Michelle said...

Your card is adorable!!!!!! I love it! I love what it says too. Hope you are doing well!! :)

Jennifer Yates said...

awww..thanks Guiseppa!!! I'm such a fan of your work! Thank you so much for the inspiration!! :))