Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scrapbook Daisies February Kit Reveal!

So, Martha is now offering a mini kit as well. I was assigned the "True Blue" mini kit with My Minds Eye products in it! I loved this kit because it really catered to boys, even though you can use it for just about anything. I really got to focus on my son, Braden. Sometimes boys are hard to scrap. It is so easy, at least for me, to bling up a page and make it girly style. That is why I loved this kit! So, here is what I did!


















Come join us in the forums for challenges and fun! We have crop starting tomorrow and running until the 14th! Click here to get yourself set up!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

You really rocked this kit - look at you go - so many projects!!!!

Eva said...

Girlie, you totally amaze me with all your gorgeous creations and by the way you look way too young to have the kids at their age...LOL....

Monique said...

You've made some fabulous layouts with this kit! Love them!!