Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to the Samantha Walker CCT Blog Hop!

Yep...it is that time of the month when we get to be inspired by some amazing crafters, plus...we have a new CCT member, Jimmi Mayo! Welcome sweetie...we are glad you are here to inspire us! You should have just arrived from Julie Bonner's Blog. Here is my project! This was something completely different for me. I really don't sew a lot of clothes, but Samantha's new fabric she designed for Riley Blake Designs, is simply fabulous! My daughter is pretty excited because she is reaping the benefits of me being on Samantha's team. I made this skirt from an older skirt. I just cut it off and added the ruffles using Samantha's fabric!






This turned out fabulous and I want to give my hubby Sam a big thanks for helping me get it together quickly for the blog hop.

So, I just thought I would share some love and wish you all a Happy Valentines Day with this card I made using the Ooh La La Collection and Samantha's Silhouette files!





Supplies for I love you card:
Silhouette Files- love_you_heart_C01167_19210 and duel_edge_half_moon_scallop_C20090825164938_19210
Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations Ooh La La Collection

Guess what? At CHA I got to meet some of the fabulous team! In this picture is Aj, Samantha, Nancy, Me and Eva! What a bunch of fun, talented and cute ladies!


Next blog you will need to go to is Jennifer Ingles Blog. Click on the icon below to move on!










If you are just getting here and you want to join in the blog hop go to
Samantha Walker's Blog. Post a comment on each CCT member's blog for a chance to win some of Samantha's new fabric!

To find out more about what Samantha does...please visit the following sites:

Samantha's Silhouette Portfolio
Unity Stamp Company
Creative Imaginations
Samantha Walker's Facebook Page
Samantha Walker Designs
Riley Blake Designs

37 comments:

Leah Crowe said...

that skirt is so fabulous!! Your dd is a gorgeous model too.. I sew need to learn to sew!! :)

Becky said...

that skirt is so cute and the card is adorable

{raisingAlexis} said...

wow, loving that card!

Angie Blom said...

Well.. I totally love this skirt. I need to make one for ME!! how awesome is this! love it alot.

creative patti said...

I really love this skirt. Great job! This fabric is super cute!

Michelle said...

That skirt is so cute!! Great job!! I love the card too... so very pretty!

curlyqmosaics said...

Fantastic Valentine! Love how you incorporated that funky green with the pink and red. Very fun!

Christi Snow said...

Awesome skirt and I LOVE that silhouette cut! smiles...

Debc06 said...

Great Skirt love the fabric you chose. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Jingle said...

SUPER cute skirt and I LOVE your card!!!

Jimmi said...

That skirt is SUPER cute and definitely one that makes me wish my daughter was younger so I could make her one (though I have zero sewing skills, lol!)!
And your Valentine is DARLING!
I love the flowers on it!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Adorable skirt! What a cool idea!!!

jmahugger said...

The skirt is adorable, love the colors!! Sweet Card!!

Eva said...

Guiseppa, your daughter's skirt is sooo ADORABLE!!! I can tell she loves it, too! AND your card is simply DIVINE...love that die cut and the whole look of your card!!!

Erin said...

cute stuff my niece would LOVE that skirt!!!

Becky said...

Your Daughter and her skirt are adorable. I love recycling clothes!

Samantha Walker said...

Your projects turned out amazing. Your skirt is so cute, and your daughter equally adorable. Love the valentine card too!

Clare D. said...

Silhouette files?! Where I have a been! Does she offer svg's? Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Erika said...

The skirt is adorable, I love it.

sharon g said...

So very pretty. Great job!!

Lillian Child said...

Your daughter is indeed reaping the rewards of your fabulous creativity! Great job! And it sounds like you made some fantastic memories and new friends at CHA!

Ziggyeor said...

Love the skirt and the card is cute.

Katie said...

Super cute skirt and what a darling girl too! ;) Love your cute Valentine card! TFS!

Anne said...

Great skirt!! Your card is really nice too.

MaryNSC said...

WOW WOW WOW Suits her to a T!! WOW U done super..

Tabitha said...

Lucky girl! Loving that skirt. Lots of inspiration on this hop. Need to get to sewing some skirts, my daughter would love that. Your card is so pretty as well. Thanks for sharing. Now hopping along....

Nicole said...

Seppa! The skirt came out totally adorable...you've got some mad sewing skills going on girl!

Susan K.Weckesser said...

What awesome work.....SO CREATIVE GIRL!!!!!!

Melissa said...

I love your V-Day card:) I really need to get the edge punch you used:) It makes it really special:) Loving your flirty skirt, too!!!

Scrapfaire said...

LOVE the projects!! TFS!!!

Shari Thurman said...

Cute skirt. My mom used to make us matching skirt that were similar when I was little. I wish I still had them. She has a degree in home ec., but she doesn't enjoy cooking or sewing. She just did it on a need to basis.

ruth said...

Super cute projects!

ProudMom said...

Your mother LOVES your projects. Talent runs in the family!

Sandie said...

How cute is that skirt.
And the Valentine card is beautiful. Love it.

Mallika said...

I love your projects
Fab work

Life On the Scrappy Side Store said...

cute skirt! love the card! tfs
Barbara

The Rose Family said...

These are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

superrosesmom at gmail dot com