Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy!

Yup...I am going for it and why not? Who in their right mind doesn't love cardstock and especially Core'dination's cardstock? So, be gentle with me and here are my projects.

Beautiful Ladies





In this layout, I used my Silhouette and Core'dination Cardstock to make the oval, border and flower. I also backed my rub ons with Core'dination Cardstock. I did some sanding on the a lot of the edges of my embellishments. All cardstock on this layout is Core'dinations Cardstock.

Dear Friend Gift Box




I cut the gift box and flowers out using my Silhouette and Core'dinations Cardstock. I sanded the edges of the flowers and leaves to show the coordinating color under the first layer. I also added Glossy Accents and Diamond Dust to create the sparkles around the edges of the flowers. Once again, all cardstock is Core'dinations.

Thinking of You Card



The card itself is Core'dinations Cardstock. I made a doily flower and cut another flower out using Core'dinations Cardstock and my Silhouette. The banner is made from Core'dinations Cardstock as well. I did some sanding on this one too to show the coordinating color.

Hope you love my projects as much as I enjoyed created them! Core'dinations Cardstock is a top quality cardstock and was so much fun to use. Thanks!

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Very pretty design!
regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/2011/03/flowercandy.html

Michelle said...

These are beautiful projects, Seppa!!!

Kristine Berc said...

These are really wonderful! Good luck, Seppa!

Lydia said...

Very Nice, I really love the dear friends box, a perfect gift box!! and I love the layer'd flowers!! Good luck!!

Jingle said...

These are such fabulous projects!!!