Friday, March 11, 2011

Scrapbook Daisies March Blog Hop and Kit Reveal!

Welcome to the next stop on the Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop!! If you have arrived here first, then please start in the beginning at the Scrapbook Daisies Home blog and do the hop in order...you will be glad you did!

Scrapbook Daisies has the most amazing kits...full of beauties! I got to work with the Hello Sunshine Kit full of yummy goodness from American Crafts! Here is a look at the kit that I worked with this month....






Here is what I did with the Kit...













We are doing something a little different this month. Each blog will have a trivia question on it an you need to answer all of them. Here is your trivia question...
WHO is the owner of the site and the actual store?

Email your answers to mistyw@nctv.com. Make sure you answer all of the questions on each of the design team member's blogs an put "Scrapbook Daisies Hop" in the Subject line. You will then be entered to win 1 of the great kits Scrapbook Daisies has to offer! Don't forget to become a follower of all the blogs in the hop this month. Also...Scrapbook Daisies is on FACEBOOK!!! Take a minute to head over there and become a follower and leave a note on the wall!

I will also be drawing for a RAK from me! So leave me some love! I will draw a winner on Monday...so check back to see if it is you!

Here is a list of all of the participating blogs:

Seppa
Kris
Michelle
Taj
Tanya
Mary Ann
Misty
Martha

Your next stop will be the very talented Kris!

In case you get lost, you can find a complete list of participating blogs here...
Scrapbook Daisies

Happy Hopping!!!

26 comments:

Celeste said...

i really love the flowers on the card you made, so pretty!

Shannon said...

I absolutely love the dimension of your projects this month! Bravo!

Shannon said...

Love all of the dimension of your projects this month!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Great layouts Seppa!! I love every single one of them! Your beautiful work is inspirational as always :)

Vicki said...

Wow. The card is gorgeous and all your layouts are great. So much from one kit. Thanks for sharing.

vwilson577 at yahoo.com
http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/

Lillian Child said...

You have such a lovely creative style. Beautiful card and layout creations! Thanks for sharing with us!

Kris said...

I love how happy and cheerful your layouts feel. And, you are surely going to make someone smile with that pretty card!

Heidi Bound said...

I love all of your projects! I am especially drooling over that gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing!

mommyof5kidz said...

Just beautiful, Seppa! That card is just GORGEOUS~!!

tiffany said...

such a gorgeous kit and your projects are fantastic! great blog hop too!

=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

McVic said...

love your layout you have great scrappy style!~
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

mustangkayla said...

Fabulous work with the great kit! LOVE your layouts and card!

Katherine said...

Too much cuteness! I love the colors in this kit. The bumblebee is just perfect in the Busy Campers LO!

Hannie C said...

Seppa, loving your clean look look this time, I especially love the lace flower in your card.

SavannaLea said...

those are incredible layouts and I can't believe how much you were able to do with the kit!!!

Betty said...

Wow!!! Beautiful layouts & cards!!! love everything Have a great day!!!

KimR said...

Beautiful work, Seppa! Love the card and the great LOS! I became a follower.

Z said...

love the softness of your projects with the papers! cute flower too!

Lucy Newton said...

You got busy girl!!! How many beautiful creations, really love your style, I am now following you so I can grab a little inspiration and do at least one cool thing a week!!!

KellyG said...

Great kit to work with! Love what you did with! Love the dimension on your projects!

Colleen said...

Very pretty layout, very clean looking.

Teresa Jaye said...

HI Seppa! nice to "meet" you!
I just adore the flower on your card - beautiful!

Sophia said...

They are all totally gorgeous...love all the little details.

Ange said...

I just love your Busy Campers lo! So cute!!

Peskyscrapper said...

Awesome I love the busy campers!

Jingle said...

Oh, wow! That kit looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I absolutely love the projects you created!!!