Thursday, March 17, 2011

SEI April Kit

So, as some of you know...I live 10 minutes from SEI (that is good and bad, hehe). They asked me to help them out with some projects featuring their April Kit (which is absolutely gorgeous). I created projects this time instead of layouts. Many of you know, I am a layout girl, but this kit made it so easy and stretched my creative abilities...it was so fun! I have most of the projects posted here except for one (I forgot to take pics of it before I handed it over to SEI). So, as soon as I get picks of the last project, I will post it. Here they are!












3 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely stunning projects! I love the mailbox!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

Don't you love this line???? Your projects are just amazing!!! That mailbox is just darling and the garland is so so cute! Fantastic job!!!

Kristine Berc said...

Okay these are all INCREDIBLE! That mailbox is knock-my-socks off gorgeous!