Monday, March 14, 2011

Six years and a winner from my blog for the Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop!

Blogger
So, today is year number 6 since my sweet Sterling passed away. Oh, how I miss him. I am so thankful for this hobby that I have been able to cherish our precious memories of him! Here is one of my favorite pictures of him!




Now, one bit of a happier note....we have a winner from my blog for the Scrapbook Daisies Blog Hop!

Lucy Newton
said...

You got busy girl!!! How many beautiful creations, really love your style, I am now following you so I can grab a little inspiration and do at least one cool thing a week!!!

Hey Lucy...email me your addy to samgubler@yahoo.com so I can get you a scrappy prize! Congrats and thanks everyone for all of your kind and wonderful comments!

5 comments:

Guylaine said...

it is a very cute boy
I lost my baby 6 years ago too (on the 18th in fact)
A big hug to you!

Kristine Berc said...

What an adorable photo of your little Sterling. I can see why it's one of your favorites. Thinking of you, my friend!

nancy said...

Thinking of you today, Guiseppa. I think it is beautiful how you celebrate his life.

Kelly Massman said...

Best wishes on what must be a difficult day! I'm sorry you lost this little sweetheart! :-)
Hugs,

Michelle said...

Hey Sweetie!!! Thinking of you!! Big hugs!! <3