Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sping Cone *SEI April Kit*

Ok, so I finally got a picture of the cone I made for SEI. I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to them. So here it is and go check out their blog for some amazing inspiration!



Also, tomorrow I am off to Scrapbook USA at the South Town Expo Center...so I will probably catch you all on Monday!

Ok, so one more thing. I have to brag just a little about my daughter. On Saturday, she is going to shoot at Energy Solutions Arena. She has made it past the first two rounds and now she is up for top shooter in the 7th and 8th grade girls out of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming! Last year she won for her age group, now we are hoping for a repeat! I will let you all know Monday! Have a great weekend!

Well...I thought I was done. Last few words...I promise! Don't forget to join us for the Zva Creative Blog hop on Monday too! It starts here!

2 comments: