Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to Scrapbook Daisies April Blog Hop and Reveal!

First off, I would like to share the kit that I got to create with this month. I got the Hatti Kit. I love this kit so much because it features a couple of my favorite colors, blue and yellow and it was filled with so many fun embellies to work with. Here is the kit.




Here is what I did with the kit, plus one of the layouts I did was a lift of the very cute and talented Mary Ann! Mary Ann does DT work for Martha's store.

Birthday Boy Card




Cute Cousins




Sam and Seppa




Finally...here is Mary Ann's layout I lifted. I love the fun, bright colors she used on this layout and the whole design. This layout just drew me right in.


Here is my take on her layout!

Cute Campers




Now, here is what we are challenging you to do! Choose one of the DT members to lift from. You have a couple options to pick your layout from. You can choose from the Scrapbook Daisies Gallery HERE, or the DT member's blogs. You can find links to them HERE. You have 5 days to upload your DT lift, until Sunday the 24th. We would like you to upload them to our Scrapbook Daisies Group Facebook Page. If you do not have a Facebook account you can post your layout on your own personal blog and then link your post back to the main blog hop post on the Scrapbook Daisies Blog.

You should have just arrived from the way fun, cute and inspiring Taj's Blog. Your next blog to hop to is the way talented girl who makes such eye catching layouts....Mary Ann! Don't forget to leave comments along the way for a chance to win one of Scrapbook Daisies yummy kits! Also, I will be drawing for some goodies on my blog as well. Leave a comment and become a follower to double your chances! Have fun! Thanks!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE what you did with the kit!!! Great work, as always!!! I really like the LO of you and Sam!! Such a pretty page!!! A great photo of you two as well!!! :)

Sherri said...

Love your layouts and card! Great work with the kit! The photo of those messy faces...priceless! Thanks for haring! :D

Vicki said...

Love the kit and everything you did with it. The cousins layout is priceless.

vwilson577 at yahoo.com

mommyof5kidz said...

Just Beautiful!!! I love everything...AS I always do!! Your work is just beautiful!

Ly Thien Le said...

Hey Momma! I've missed you so! Gorgeous pages and card, as usual! I always look forward to your reveals! Let's chat soon, k?

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love your layouts Seppa, and of course love your lift of MY layout!!! I always love your work :)

Taj White said...

love your lift, and you sure know how to do blocking like no other. I always love when you do it!!

smilesmoore said...

Your layout is wonderful!! I really enjoyed looking around!

Kristine Berc said...

You completely knocked this out of the ballpark, Seppa! I just knew you were going to do amazing things with this kit. Love each and every thing you created. In fact I think this is my favorite reveal of yours yet :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Celeste B. said...

Great work with the kit.

krissie said...

I couldn't hit 'follow' fast enough!! Your layouts are perfect. I love how clean they are while still being jam packed with detail and memories. I love these papers, and I think you did amazing work. Thanks for sharing!!

Lucy Newton said...

As always your work is amazing, I think I am going to scraplift you!!!Thanks for the inspiration!