Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrapbook Daisies Sketch Challenge #3!

I have a new sketch for all of you to play along with! This time it is a My Sketch World Sketch! Thanks to Lucy Chesna over at My Sketch World for letting us use this sketch!

Now, what I love best about this sketch is the simplicity of it. It has left a lot of room for the imagination! I really dressed this one up! Here is the sketch.



Now here is what I did with it!




I hope you all play along with us! You have all month long to complete the sketches, and then a winner will be drawn randomly from all of the entries! We give one Sketch every Sunday, so don't forget to check LAST two Sunday posts, Misty's and Kris's sketch challenges at the Scrapbook Daisies Blog

If you haven't had a chance to see Sketch Challenge #2, here it is and my take on it as well.





1 comment:

Gail L said...

Great layouts! I just looove the colours in the first one and it's always great to see some double page layout inspiration too! x