Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome to he Samantha Walker CCT Blog Hop!

I love it when the 2nd Wednesday of the month roles around....time for Samantha Walker blog hop! We have an amazing group of talented crafters and I look forward to seeing their projects every month.

Samantha has some new fabric, stamps and paper. Here is where you can check her out!
Samantha Walker's Blog
Samantha Walker's Facebook Page
Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Designs
Samantha Walker for Unity Stamps
Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations

Now for my projects.....

I created this card using Samantha's new, Wanna Be a Cowboy 2 and also old Wanna Be a Cowboy 1. The new line was made to coordinate with the old, so this is a combination of the two. The fabric on the is card if from her new Wanna Be a Cowboy fabric and everything else is from the old paper collection from Creative Imaginations.





Next, I made ruffles for this shirt using Samantha's Wanna Be a Cowboy 2 from Riley Blake Designs. Now, please be gentle with me. I am not the best seamstress and this was definitely a stretch for me, but I wanted to do this. I am open to trying new things and so this is a start for me. Being on this team has made my love for fabric grow. Now, I am using it for more than just my layouts!



This is my beautiful daughter and she, once again, is benefiting from me being on Samantha's team!




You should have arrived from the spunky, funny, crazy and oh so talented Jennifer Ingle's Blog. If you get lost along the way...the hop starts at Samantha's Blog. Next stop is the cute, sweet and talented Aj Otto's Blog. Please leave some love along the way for a chance to win some of Samantha's stamps from Unity! If we go over 100 comments, Samantha will giveaway another set of Unity Stamps! Click on the button below to move on!

42 comments:

Ujjwal said...

wonderful projects!

Silvia Mendoza said...

your card is beutiful and great used of the fabric on the shirt. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapfaire said...

The card is great but the ruffles on that top...AWESOME!!! I am really REALLY going to have to bust out my sewing machine! Hugs!!

richardbreaks said...

LOVE the cowboy card!!

Regina said...

I'm so HAPPY that I'm friends with Jennifer (Jingles) and she lead me to you. What an awesome card!! I love seeing cards that a boy would love to get. (seeing how I am the mom of one of those boys..LOL)

You did an amazing job on the shirt collar. You should be proud!! It looks great on your cute model.

Hugs,
Regi

Jingle said...

I love that card and very cute top!

Penne said...

I totally love the Cowboy card. The ruffle addition is adorable.

JPScraps said...

The card is amazing. Very creative adding the ruffle to the t-shirt.

Lillian Child said...

I just want to cowboy up after seeing your delightful card creation! My daughter-in-law has a horse and I'm always groping for ideas to make her some cards and this idea is PERFECT. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Raechelle said...

such an amazing card! The texture is wonderful. The ruffles on the shirt are so pretty! Your dd looks cute wearing it.

Angi Rankin said...

Great projects! Your card is wonderful with the ruffle and all the great fabrics. Your daughter's shirt turned out awesome! It looks like she loves it too. nice!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. I so love that card.. and the top you ruffled is AMAZING!! I just love all your inspiring projects.

Shelley said...

I love that card! I need to make one to send to my mom!

Christine Real said...

What an adorable card! And the ruffles on your daughter's shirt is so cute!

america57@comcast.net

alicecarman said...

Adorable as usual! Love love love the card...so cute!

imastampin said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful creations!

PattiM said...

Your card is so cute and I love the ruffles on the t-shirt. I'll have to try that one.

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All MOments Are Remembered!

Rachel B said...

Your card and T-shirt ruffle are so awesome! I love the little squares on the card!

Liz said...

T shirt is so cute the ruffles are perfect

Martha said...

so adorable.

Deborah said...

great projects!

Vicki said...

oh my gosh, that card is gorgeous. Love it, love it, love it. Your daughter looks so pretty in that top. Great job!

Julie Ranae said...

Terrific stop on the hop! Really great projects!

Nicole Brenna said...

I just love the card and the shirt is so cute too... great job!

Squirlygirl said...

Guiseppa, What a cute t-shirt! Your daughter is one lucky girl :) You are so lucky to get to play with Samantha's stuff every month! Thanks for the inspiration today :)

Kristine Berc said...

Love your projects, Seppa!

sharon g said...

I love how you made a quilt on the card!!

thekolbes said...

Wow, wonderful projects. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Kimmarie Baker said...

That is a fun card! I love the design and the skirt is a cute addition. What a pretty shirt and girl! daughtersare3@yahoo.com

marilyn said...

LOVE your card with all the different medias! The shirt - bet your daughter loves it!

Gisèle said...

that ruffle is soooooo cute Seppa and that cowboy boot is precious!

Kelly Massman said...

Fun card and love the blouse!

Gerri Herbst said...

cutest card ever.

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

What a darling card! The shirt is way cute too! How fun is this hop! What great ideas:)

Carol said...

Oh that card is so cute!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card! I love the squares. Your daughter's shirt is super-cute too.

savyjade said...

Love your projects! TFS!

Tina M said...

Love, love LOVE that cowboy card, lots of work but it is worth it in the end! Very creative shirt, you did a great job on it, the light pink in the middle gives it great contrast.

Lucy Newton said...

Hi Guiseppa! Your card is adorable, good way to use fabric!!! And your daughter's blouse, really nice!!! Sorry to comment today but yesterday blogger would not let me post comments.

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the card and your daughters shirt is so cute with the ruffles.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Lee said...

I love it! I think this is my favorite! thanks.
butler83ataoldotcom

Janet Z said...

You did a great job making the top!!