Friday, June 3, 2011

3 in one today!

I know you have heard the saying, "kill to birds withe one stone," but how about killing 3 birds with one stone? I have been super busy lately and so, that is just what I decided today. I've got you Scrapbook Daisies sketch #5, some gorgeous Zva and Samantha Walker...all in one layout! Yes, there is a method to my madness and it is all in this layout! So first off, here is sketch #5 on the Scrapbook Daisies Blog. This is another fabulous sketch from Pagemaps.



Here is the layout!





So now, to leave some love to Samantha Walker and Zva! Here are the supplies I used.

Zva
Crystals and Pearls:
CRB-04CA-127
CRA-04CA-111
PEW-03CB-151
PEW-03CB-125
PEW-03CB-152

Flowers:
FL-04CA-126
FBLK-03CB-106
FBLK-03CB-107

Samantha Walker Supplies
patterned paper and die cut shapes- Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations
Samantha for Creative Imaginations
Samantha's Feacebook Page
Samantha's Blog

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Renee said...

This is a lovely layout, Guiseppa! I love the way you accented your page around your beautiful picture!!

Pamela said...

I love it!!! :)

(P.S...did you hear back on We R?)

Kristine Berc said...

Ooooh, this is really pretty, Seppa!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is beautiful! I love the way you pleated the ribbon, and the cluster of flowers are gorgeous! I am also lovin' the glittered aqua letters for the title...I just bought some of those the other day and can't wait to put them to use. TFS such an inspiring layout!