Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun Friday...some Fancy Pants Projects!

Yep...it is that time of the month where I get to show all of you how much fun it is being on the Fancy Pants Design Team. There collections are rockin'! I am also posting this a little earlier this month becuase if any of you are like me, your summer is going to be crazy. We have got lots of family camping trips, outings and vacations planned, but I love it!

First off, here is one using the "It's the Little Things " collection that I did last month for the blog.
Cute Friends




I took these pictures when I first learned I got on the Fancy Pants Design Team! I also used the "Its' the Little Things" collection for this one.
It's Good to Be Fancy




Here is one of my son taking a dip in the river next to our camping spot.
Dip in the River


3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are really wonderful!

laterg8r said...

great pages - esp like the "it's good to be fancy" :D

Hannie C said...

yay,... hope your summer is filled with fun and later your scrapbook is filled with creativity!