Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Samantha Walker CCT Blog Hop!

You should have just arrived from Samantha Walker's Blog. If you didn't start there...go back and start from her blog, so as not to miss all of the crafty fun!

I have been looking forward to this hop, for one reason in particular. Stamps! They have always been my week link in the scrapping world and this hop has challenged me to get to know my stamps a little better.

This time around we are working with Samantha Walker's stamps from Unity. They are all so stinkin' cute. I would love to add all of them to my very small stamp collection.

So, I have a couple of cards for you that I mad using Samantha's stamps.

This first one is made using the Live Laugh Love stamp set.



For this second one, I used the so cute Kokeshi Cuties stamps.





I also used some of Samantha's papers collections from Creative Imaginations, on both of these cards. You can check them out here. I used the Kokeshi Cuties and Blossom Collections.

To find more about Samantha Walker and her fabulous line of all things crafty go here:
Samantha's Facebook page
Samantha's Blog
Samantha Walker for Unity Stamp
Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations
Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Designs

Your next stop is the really sweet and cute Eva Dobilas...I just love this girl! Make sure along the way, you leave love on all the blogs because Samantha is giving away 3 sets of Unity Stamps...yummo! Click on the icon below to go to the next stop.

42 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Great cards, love the dimension.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Jingle said...

These are very pretty!

Kary said...

Wow!! Awesome cards!! Love how you put the cards together. Great job!

Kaytee said...

So cute! I love Unity, they are from my hometown so it is pretty sweet to have them near!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful cards.. Love those Kokeshi cutie girls!!

sharon g said...

I REALLY like your color combos. Not traditional!

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors

Monique said...

Amazing Cards!! Thanks for sharing!

Clare G said...

Really beautiful cards, I love the details you add.

happy said...

Cards are amazing! Beautiful!

Beth said...

OMGosh! SOOO beautiful!!

Pinky said...

Drop dead amazing! LOVESSSS it all!

Tina M said...

Love the kokeshi doll card, great inspiration, I am on a kokeshi doll kick right now!

Carisa said...

stunning cards - love all the layers!

Yvonne said...

Great cards!

Michelle said...

beautiful cards!

thekolbes said...

Holy Cow. Your cards are all GORGEOUS
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

silvia said...

Great cards!!

Amanda said...

I love the trim/skirt on the first card and the color combos on both!

Billie Dee said...

I love your style!

alicecarman said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Babe O'Mara said...

Gorgeous cards. Love all the details on them and the colors used. Thanks for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Melinda said...

Sending my love for all the great designs. Stay crafty.

bharsch said...

Gorgeous cards. I think I may have to order some of these stanps

Jill said...

Great cards! The first one is particularly beautiful! TFS.

Victoria said...

Super cute cards!! love them! thanks for the inspiration!! TFS!

Becky said...

beautifully done

marilyn said...

LOVE the dimensionality of the first card. Amazing!

jengd said...

Wonderful cards- I really like the layers in the first one.

Carol said...

Love all the layers and details on your cards! They are so fab!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

JenMarie said...

Oh these are fabulous!!

Karen said...

both are so super gorgeous guiseppa!!

jennifer mitten said...

These are gorgeous! How can you go wrong with anything SW makes?:-)

Kray said...

Oh, what cute cards! I can see a scraplift coming on!

Shelley said...

Love the details on your cards! Beautiful!

Jan Garber said...

What an adorable asian set! Loveing the tea for two stamps!

Lillian Child said...

These are so very lovely!!!

Becky Thomas said...

Those Kokeshi girls are adorable. Love those cards!

Janet Z said...

Your cards are adorable!!!

suzieq23 said...

I just love the "Live, Laugh, Love" SW stamp set and Unity. Love your card and thanks for the inspiration. Think I have almost all of SW's stamps in my stash. Still missing a few.

Barbara said...

What beautifully crafted cards these are! I would love to try my hand at stamping!

Samantha Walker said...

Super cute! The Kokeshi set is one of my faves...love how you used it!