Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fancy Pants New Releases Day 3 and a Pebbles Card!

If you plan on purchasing just one fall line this year, well...this has got to be this one. The colors of Summer's End are delish to say the least...perfect fall colors, but can be used for just about and project. In combination with all of the fun embellies....this make for one fabulous collection. Here is what I did and make sure you check out the Fancy Pants Blog to see other projects done by the DT.






Also, Pebbles Inc is showcasing project this week focusing on friendship. I made this cute card using the new Floral Lane Collection, some flower Layered Embellishments and Pins from the Mr. & Mrs. Collection. Have a look at what is happening this week on the Pebbles Blog.


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I loved your page! Fabulous design, and great photo.

I love that Pebbles collection, and your card is perfect(:

Jingle said...

I love your layout and that card is just too cute!!!

nancy said...

G! This is just gorgeous! As always, I love your attention to detail. A beautiful page.