Friday, July 1, 2011

Smanatha Walker's Kokeshi Cuties!

First off, I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend, full of fun, family, friends and yummy food! A special thanks to all of the service men and women who work tirelessly to help us maintain our freedoms!

Now, I have a layout I did using Samantha Walker's Kokeshi Cuties collection from Creative Imaginations. This line is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to play with it some more. So, if you are interested getting your hands on this cute collection...head over to the Creative Imaginations Website. To learn more about Samantha Walker you can go to her Blog and her Facebook Page. I gotta tell ya...I love this girl, she is super talented and so dang sweet!

So Happy Together


3 comments:

Jenniwren32 said...

How CUTE! :)

Karen said...

I love this Guiseppa!! Fabulous page girl!!

laterg8r said...

love that pic and those cutie chopsticks :D