Monday, August 1, 2011

June's Fancy Pants Product Spotlight

It has been a month since I shared this project on the Fancy Pants Blog...so now I get to share it here. The product spotlight was rub ons. Here is what I did.

"If you are anything like me, when I first started using rub-ons, I only used them one dimensionally. Sometimes I felt like I was pretty limited as to what I could do with them. There are now so many ways to use them and so many ideas out there, but my favorite thing to do with them, is give them dimension. Yes ... like every layout I do, I broke out the pop dots on this one. I decided to back my rub-ons on some cardstock, cut them out and pop them up. Flat pages aren't for me and I think there is a misconception that rub-ons can't be dimensional. You will find out that on my layout, I have several different dimensions. I love that I was able to create a fun scene with clusters of rub-ons from the Beach Babe rub-on set and make the layout come to life!"







2 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

This page is so playful! I really like how use popped the rub-ons off the page. Clever and fun idea!

Hannie C said...

This layout is so gorgeous!! love that smile definitely!