Monday, August 22, 2011

Samantha Walker Card using Untiy Stamps!

It is that time of year whether we like it or not....back to school! I know I have mixed feelings about it and so do my kids. We live in Wellsville Utah where are winters have been way too long. It only started warming up in July. We dealt with a lot of rain, wind and yes...snow in June. So, the kids and I have felt a little ripped off when it comes to summer. I think the only thing that is making me happy about the back to school thing is the fabulous scrappy stuff that comes out. I have a card here that I made using Samantha Walker's stamps from Unity...this one is the A-Z Coordinates. Love these school themed stamps.

Welcome Back



To learn more about Samantha Walker and what she does please visit:
Samantha's Facebook Page
Samantha's Blog

No comments: