Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to he Samantha Walker CCT Blog Hop!

Welcome! You should have just arrived from the cute Nancy Doren's Blog. If you want to do the whole hop, make sure you start on Samantha's Blog.

I really love the diversity of products I get to use being on Samantha's team. This month we are focusing on her fabric lines from Riley Blake Designs. For my project, I decided to use her new Wanna Be A Cowboy 2 fabric. I made this little friendship bag, perfect for a gift bag, but is also part of the gift itself. I got the tutorial here, so if you would like to try this...it is super easy! Here is my friendship bag.



I also added a fun little yo yo flower with a button in the middle. I am really excited to share this with someone. I am thrilled that it turned out so cute.

To learn more about Samantha Walker...click on these links.
Samantha Walker's Blog
Samantha Walker's Facebook Page
Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Designs
Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations
Samantha Walker for Unity Stamps
Samantha Walker for Silhouette
Samantha Walker for Spellbinders

Wow...that is a lot! Love this girl. She had got a lot going for her!

Now, it is time to hop on over to Jimmi Mayo's Blog. Make sure you leave some love on every blog for a chance to win a fat quarter bundle of Enchanted or Wanna Be a Cowboy 2 fabric. Click on the the icon below to move on!


30 comments:

Samantha Walker said...

I'm in LOVE with your patchwork bag! The zig zag stitching is too cute! This is a fabulous project! I knew you would love the fabric scraps and do well with them! So happy to see you putting them to good use.

Clare G said...

This is too cute for words! I love that little bag and how you used the fabrics!

Lori Comeau said...

Very cute project.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Jimmi said...

Oh my goodness I love this SO much!

Jenniwren32 said...

You're such a sweetheart, Guiseppa! You always leave the nicest comments! :)
Love the fabric combo you used on this.... Lovely idea!

StampinCathy said...

What a great bag. Love how you can use it again. Great idea.

alicecarman said...

Such a cute idea. I don't know if I'm brave enough to try and sew that together. TFS

ClassyDify said...

OMG!!!! My daughter is going to want to learn how to make this. She's been into making her own bags but using fabric from our local thrift and goodwill stores. Since she doesn't like to spend a lot of money she uses different ideas to make it all her own. Must show her this page!!!! Thanks you so much for sharing. I love it!!!! Definitely going to follow you now!!!! Katherine

Eva said...

OH, this is such a cute friendship bag!!! Love what you made! Gorgeous work!!!

Angie Blom said...

oh I just love this.. amazing bag. brilliant work. this hop it the best!!

Jingle said...

OH. MY. CUTE! I love this!!! SO stinking adorable!

silhouettemania.blogspot.com by joelmamota said...

Uaua!!! Great project! I need one!!!! Congrats! kiss, joelma

LAuclair said...

WOW! What a great project - it really shows off the different fabrics well & is useful too! :)

KarenK said...

Oh, super adorable. Love the yoyo - great accent and the white zig zag stitching is just perfect. Love it. TFS, Karen

JoZart said...

Great bag, great colour scheme and fab fabrics!
JoZarty x

Jennifer said...

Hi there! Happy Blog Hop! Nice place! I received an invite via FB! :) LOVE the pics and projects!

Carol said...

Oh, that bag is so cute, I love the colors!!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

marilyn said...

LOVE this--fabulous gift!

nancy said...

G, this is so so so cute! Just like you! And I love you, too. :) You are one of the sweetest girls out there!

Kray said...

Love this bag...what a great idea to make for my girlfriends!

Lucy Newton said...

Guiseppa this is so beautiful, I would love to try and make one of this even though I am not good with the sewing machine!!!!

Peach Rainbow said...

Beautiful bag!

Tina M said...

Your bag DID turn out very cute and shows off the fabric line so well!

Scrapfaire said...

That little bag is so cute and sweet wtg!

sharon g said...

No way, I love this little purse!!!!! I love that you used So many different fabrics!!!

Carolina said...

What a cute bag!!! It would make a great present for anybody!

Kristine Berc said...

WOW this is beautiful, Seppa!

Monique said...

Oh wow Seppa!! LOVE your bag!! My fav project sofar!! Off to finish the hop (even though by now I'm too late ... but I love the fabric projects!!)

Carisa said...

i absolutely adore this!!! what a great thing to give something that even after all the goodies inside are gone the recipient still has something to remember. :D

jennifer mitten said...

Ooh, I bookmarked that tutorial. I love this bag, it is fantastic...