Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Samantha Walker CCT September Blog Hop!

Hey gals....it is that time of the month again and I am super excited about my project his month. You should have just arrived from the super funny Jennifer Ingle's Blog and if you just got here and want to start at the beginning, go to Samantha Walker's Blog.

Most of you that know me, know that my first crafting love is scrapbooking. Well, when I joined this team I got to use Samantha's scrapbooking paper from Creative Imaginations along with her stamps from Unity, fabric from Riley Blake Designs and her cutting files from Silhouette, wow...that is a lot. So this month I combined two of those, the paper and the fabric and this is what I came up with!


Us Girls

I love it! It was so fun making these fabric flowers and they added a lot of dimension to the layout, which I love on my layouts.


Samantha Walker Supplies Used:

patterned paper- Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations, Blossom Collection

stickers- Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations, Blossom Collection

fabric- Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Design, Enchanted Collection

To check out more about Samantha Walker and her products...go here!

Samantha's Blog

Samantha's Facebook Page

Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations

Samantha Walker for Riley Blake Designs

Samantha Walker for Unity Stamps

Samantha Walker for Spellbinders


So, what now? Please follow the blog hop order by clicking on the icon below and leave love for all of the CCT girls. Doing this will get you in on a drawing for a fat quarter bundle of Samantha's new fall fabric line, Decadence. Your next stop is the cutest girl...Nancy Doren, love this girl!







18 comments:

Becky said...

beautiful page

Margie said...

Very pretty layout- I love the fabric flowers!!

Jingle said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Angela said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the fabric flowers and the great color choices!

Jenniwren32 said...

You always come up with great ideas! Love the fabric flowers and layout!

Rochelle said...

What a lovely L.O.!

Theresa said...

What a fun way to dress up a page. Really pretty!

Tammy V said...

What a beautiful scrapbooking page!

ashjoy said...

What a great page!

Eva said...

Guiseppa, I am so IN LOVE with this layout! Some magazine better pick it up, as you were so very creative with those pretty fabric flowers!!

v said...

Wow! Beautiful layout! I love the papers and your fabric flowers are gorgeous! :D

~Vanessa W

Winnie said...

The fabric flowers are to die for! I can see so many different applications for it.

Clare G said...

I absolutely adore the fabric flowers - such a fun way to add dimension. The layout is wonderful!

KarenK said...

Your page is just gorgeous and those fabric flowers are to die for! So amazing!! TFS, Karen

Kristine Berc said...

Totally thought I commented already but gosh Seppa, your layout is really pretty and I looooove your fabric flowers!

Crystal said...

Absolutely wonderful layout great photos and beautiful colors!

taj white said...

i sure have missed your scrappy awesomeness!!

katrynka said...

Very pretty page!