Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Fancy Pants!

I just thought I would share a couple of projects and a sneak I did for Fancy Pants! I am really loving this Summer's End Collection. It has to be one of my favorite recent releases. I Love the fall feel it has to it, but also how versatile it is for any projects

So, let's start off with the sneak. I know this was on the blog about a week or so ago and I totally forgot to put a sneak up on my blog. So, here is the sneak and here is a link to see the full project on the Fancy Pants Blog.

So Very Handsome

Sweet Memories


So Very Thankful Mini Album

3 comments:

Jingle said...

WOW! Absolutely GORGEOUS! That layout is just stunning!

Michelle said...

Oh Seppa these are beautiful!!!! I love them all. I got some of this line in a DT kit recently to work with. I wish there would have been more! I loved it!!

Kristine Berc said...

That collection is beautiful and you did a wonderful job with it!