Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Blog Hop!

Hey all my crafty friends! Glad you could join us! I have to tell you...I think each hop gets better and better. You should have just arrived from Jennifer Beason's Blog...that girl can create some super cute crafts! If you just got here and want to hop...start at Samantha Walker's Blog.

Since Samantha designs fabric for Riley Blake Designs...I get to play with all of her fabulous fabric. This latest release Decadence is to die for. The colors are fabulous...perfect for fall or any other occasion.

I really have loved dabbling in the sewing world. I used to only use my sewing machine for scrapbooking, but now I am making all kinds of things! This time around I made this fun ruffled apron. I found the tutorial for this on Morgan Moore's Blog. Love this...so stinkin' cute! Here you go!


So, what do you think? Super cute huh? Make sure you leave a comment on each blog as you hop so that you have a chance to win one of Samantha Walker's new digi kits now found at Jessica Sprague's online digital store. Your next stop will be Jimmi Mayo's blog. Click on the icon below to move on! Happy Hopping!

Pin It

18 comments:

Leah Crowe said...

that is SUPER cute.. would love to turn that into a dress for my youngest, of course I have only sewn for scrapping, so it would be too big of a learning curve.. lol
The ruffles are awesome on that apron!!

lizzie said...

WOW! You did a great job!!! It's funny you say you only got your sewing machine for the sbooking b/c that's why i got mine too! I mean I knew I wanted to learn to sew too... but I love my machine and use it more for 'real' sewing them paper craft sewing now!

Kristine Berc said...

Oh Seppa this is soooooo stinkin' cute! I love all those pretty ruffles and... woweee you are one gorgeous lady! Fabulous work :)

Samantha Walker said...

I love how you have crossed over into the sewing world with such enthusiasm. It's fun, isn't it! Your project turned out fabulous!

Jingle said...

The apron is super cute and YOU, my dear, are absolutely adorable!

Carisa said...

so super cute!!! that would be the best apron ever! :D

sassypackrat said...

Really cute apron! Love the ruffles!

Tammy V said...

What a fun apron! You did a great job!

Melinda said...

Lol, I got my sewing machine for the same reason too! I'm working on sewing fabric though! Love the ruffles!

sharon g said...

OH MY GOSH, I love your apron so much. The fabrics work together so well. I must have one!!!

Clare G said...

Great apron, love how you used the fabrics, perfect for Thanksgiving!

Trisha said...

Your apron is adorable. Guess you better do more wonderful creative sewing.

Angie Blom said...

LOVE LOVE...love this!! Amazing apron!!

Anonymous said...

Darling apron! I love all the ruffles!

Andrea McCulley
prayalways421(at)yahoo(dot)com

Becky said...

love love love

pruttybird said...

Adorable.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Oh to be a little tiny thing like you! That apron is FABULOUS! I 100% adore all her fabrics and would love to get my hands on some of it! Fabulous job and it looks soooo cute on you too! I missed the hop completely but I am hopping anyhow!

karyn said...

Love the apron! Too fun! And I love the colors on the scrapbook page, I will have to try them out next time. Great work! Karyn