Thursday, December 15, 2011

Carolee's Creations and a Let's Capture These Sketches Sketch!

If you are here for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop...just scroll down one more post.

I was so thrilled when Carolee asked me to do some projects with her Happy Hearts paper and fabric collection. This collection is so stinkin cute! Carolee and her cute Adornit girls are a bunch of super talented ladies and I am so dang lucky to have got to know them. I love the fact that Adornit is about 20 minutes from my house...yes! So here are some of the projects that will be featured in the new Happy Hearts Pattern Book. You can check out all of Carolee's fun stuff here and here.



I also made the heart wreath, but forgot to get a picture of it before I turned it in.

I have another beautiful sketch to share...made by the talented Charlotte over at Let's Capture These Sketches. This is sketch #112



A Perfect Day With You

1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are SUCH adorable projects!!!