Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fancy Pants Filter Embellishments and layout!

I've got to be honest with you, when I first received my Filter Embellishments from Fancy Pants...I didn't quite know what to do with them. I knew if I got my brain turning that I could find something fun to create with them. Well, I have about depleted my Filter Embellishment stash from every Fancy Pants collection...I just love them! So this time around I decided to create something a little different. Now, I can't show you the whole project, just a sneak...but you can see the whole post on the Fancy Pants Blog as well as Vicki Chrisman's and Greta Hammond's projects! Fabulous ideas over there! I used the Saint Nick Filter Embellishments as well as the paper. Here is my sneak!


I also have last months blog project I would like to share. I created this project using the Summer's End Collection and mostly using the Design Embellishments...love these too!

So Very Handsome

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Wonderful projects!

Michelle said...

What a cool project Seppa! I love those twisty paper ornaments!! Pretty page of Braden too.

Laurie! said...

You are the featured scrapper this week on Cook Scrap Craft!
http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/2011/12/getting-scrappy-with-seppa.html


Thanks for participating!