Friday, December 23, 2011

LYB Cycling Team with the Paradise Collection and some Fancy Pants!

First off, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you have the best time with your friends and family this holiday season!

Second, I am so excited to announce that I will be on Little Yellow Bicycle's Cycling Team designing with the Paradise Collection. I am thrilled at the opportunity to use such inspiring and quality products. Little Yellow Bicycle has been a favorite of mine since they started in the scrapbooking Industry. Please check out the blog to see the other talented ladies that I will be working with.

Lastly, I have some Fancy Pants projects that I want to share. Sadly, this month was my last month on the Fancy Pants DT. I have loved working with such talented ladies, wonderful product and a company that makes beautiful and inspiring collections. Thanks!

Christmas Cards

Happy Holidays


Christmas Star
I used the St. Nick Collection to create these projects!

Here is November's Blog project I did for Fancy Pants using the Summer's End Collection.

So Very Handsome

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on making the LYB Paradise Cycling team! Your Facy Pants designs are gorgeous!

Katherine B said...

love all the FP work and big congrats on the LYB team; I had so much fun working with them as part of the Head of the Class Cycling Team...am off to check the LYB blog!!! Happy Crafting!!!

Alice Carman said...

Wow...you rocked this line!

Meg Giroux said...

Wow these are all, just fabulous!!!!! Happy new year!