Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Blog Hop!

Hi and welcome! I am so happy you are hopping with us! I know that December is a crazy month for everyone, so we are glad you made it. If you have just arrived here, you should have come from Jennifer Ingle's Blog and if you haven't started the hop from the beginning, please go back to Samantha Walker's Blog.

So, I am going to share something with you that I have never done before...ever! This is so out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to give it a try. DIGITAL...yikes! As some of you know Samantha Walker has recently dove into the digital world and is selling her designs at Jessica Sprauge's online digital store. Samantha is one talented lady and everything she does turns out amazing. So, please go check it out.

I will share with you my layouts I created, but please be gentle, like I said...I have never done this before. Here goes!

Good Times

Laughter Makes the World Go Round

Well...there they are. I know it is going to take some practice to get used to creating digital layouts, but I have got to admit...this is fun!

So, now continue hopping to see all of the other Creative Crafters projects. I am sure you will be inspired. Remember to leave comments on every blog for a chance to win not one, but two of Samantha's Digital Kits! Your next stop will be Jamie Cripps Blog. Click on the icon below to move on! Thanks!

16 comments:

Samantha Walker said...

Seppa, you are a natural! I'm so impressed that you are trying your hand at digital. I know that this is out of your comfort zone...but I think you did a fantastic job! Thanks so much for playing with my kits!

Michelle said...

Oh wow!! Great job!!! These turned out wonderfully!!!

Jingle said...

Very cute layouts!

Elizabeth said...

These are really good! I love the second one. What digital program did you use? I'm so brand new to digital too but have started using Studio J and I really love it!

disneylisa said...

I'm at novice at doing digital work as well. You're off to a good start.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Great job digging into digi Seppa! I think you did wonderfully!

I've just downloaded my software to try digi and can't wait to get some of Samatha's kits!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Nann said...

Great Job!!! You are a natural.

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I think they turned out beautifully Seppa!! I totally agree with you, out of my comfort zone for sure, but after seeing these I may have to give it a go just to see what it's like! Thanks for the inspiration!!

B. Poteraj said...

How cute they are!!!

sharon g said...

Cu cut cute!

Carisa said...

cute layouts!

Debc06 said...

Great layouts, love your use of color.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Lori said...

Beautiful layouts...thank you so much for sharing and Merry Christmas.

Karen said...

YAY for you trying out the digi scrappin'! Lovely layouts my friend!

Trisha said...

Love your digital layouts. I am slowly learning to do a little digital, but, it is definitely not my comfort zone either. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Your pages are gorgeous and congrats on the Imagin...? Never can spell that one...forgive me! Congrats anyhow though!:)