Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Check out the Happy Hearts Collection from Adornit!

A little while ago, I got the opportunity to play around with Adornit's Happy Hearts Paper Collection and the Fabric Collection. The colors and designs were right up my alley, so it was so easy to create projects that I could be proud of. Check out Carolee and Jackie as they talk about the Happy Hearts Collection. Click on the image below to watch the video.


I know I posted these projects a little while back, but here they are again. The projects I don't have pictures of are the Life is Sweet layout and Heart Wreath. You can see these two projects in the video.


Come stop by and see the Adornit Girls and I at CHA and check out all of Adornit's fabulous collectios!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

SUCH amazing projects!!!